Friday, January 23, 2009

Advance Leadership Training

ADVANCE LEADERSHIP TRAINING

Pr.Thomas giving TEACHING at A L T

Bro.Sam talking at ALT
Sam, While Giving message .....




Worship time, lead by Pr.Larance, Pr,Stalin and Bro,Stephen.

Pr.Larance giving teaching at A L T

It is my great pleasure to share about the Advance Leadership Training for you. God help me to conduct two days seminar last 22 and 23 January. I thought of pioneer leaders in the bible deep search of their character and lifestyle is the model role for today Christian Leaders.


Sam with Pr. Thomas, Bro. Murugapan and Pr.Larance at 'Jehovah Jireh' in ALT.

I felt it is not time to rest our life on earth rather to run the race to win the task. I loved to learn many things during this seminar even I spent thirty minutes to take this facilitation within few leaders to stand at the ground for God as young leader in desert nation.


Sam's talk during the seminar


I would like to show some snaps to your sight, please pray for me, and my ministry. If you like to know about me more, you may send email :samuelpsathish@gmail.com or letter to my India office.











No comments:

Post a Comment